My Supportive Followers...

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Wednesday...Daily Food Diary & Wednesday Weigh-in {13.8.2014}

Hello me lovelies

I am so far behind again so please bare with me while i update my Daily Food Diary and did say i will share the good and the bad with you so here's goes to the week i had, first up is Wednesday...

Today there will be no photo's from me because our Lee {otherhalf} health hasn't been very good so doctors appointments galore, anyhoo this is what happened at weigh-in...
 and this too...
I am really pleased with myself for what i have achieved so i need to lose 1/2 lb next week to gain my 2 stone award...i so hope i can do this with all this stress!!

Here's what my food looked like today on Extra Easy...
 Breakfast
None

Dinner
None

Tea
None

Supper/Snacks
As above!!

Total Syns
Exercise
None

Told you i'd share the good, the bad and the ugly!!
Thats all from me today me lovelies and thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...