My Supportive Followers...

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Monday {11.8.2014}...Daily Food Diary

Hello me lovelies

Monday's food diary..

Here's what my food looked like today on Extra Easy...
Breakfast
SW Overnight oats made with...
30g Porridge oats {HEB}
Mullerlight raspberry and cranberry yogurt
Fresh strawberries

Dinner
Batchelors sweet thai chilli low fat super noodles made up as directed.
  Red onion 
Courgette 
3 Quorn sausages chopped into 4 chunks each {3 Syns}
Chilli flakes

Tea
Roasted new spuds
 Mixed veg fried in frylight & sprinkled with chilli flakes
 2 Quorn Beef style & red onion burgers
2 tbsp Hellmanns lighter then light mayo {1 Syn}

Mullerlight smooth toffee yogurt with sliced banana and a chopped Alpen light choc fudge bar {3 Syns}

Supper/Snacks
Grilled chicken
Lettuce and onion
2 tbsp Hellmanns lighter then light mayo {1 Syn}

Total Syns
8 Syns

Exercise
None

Thats all from me today me lovelies and thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...