My Supportive Followers...

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Monday...Daily Food Diary

Hello me lovelies

This week i feel bloated...i don't know if its due to stress, star week, eating bread or something else so i wont be surprised if i put on this week but it would be nice if i could maintain or a tiny loss which would be fabulous but can't see it!!

Here's what my food looked like today on Extra Easy...
Breakfast
2 slices 400g Hovis wholemeal nimble bread {HEB}
Beans
2 Eggs, fried in frylight
Coffee made with sweetener and part of my daily 350ml skimmed milk allowance {HEA}

Dinner
Tuna
2 Boiled eggs
Sweetcorn
Lettuce
Cucumber
Beetroot
Red onion
2 tbsp Asda reduced fat salad cream {2 Syns}

Tea
Roasted new spuds with celery salt
Half pkt Batchelors Mild Mexican super rice
2 Quorn Beef style & sweet red onion burgers

Supper/Snacks
Toffee Cheesecake lollies
Grilled Chicken
Leftover Batchelors Mild Mexican super rice

Total Syns
2 Syns

Exercise

Thats all from me today me lovelies and thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...