My Supportive Followers...

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Sunday {17.8.2014}...Daily Food Diary

Hello me lovelies

Today was another good day except for photo's because i forgot to take my phone to my parents...opps!!

Here's what my food looked like today on Extra Easy...
Breakfast
35g Porridge oats made up with water and sweetener {HEB}
Sliced banana
2 tsp Maple syrup {1 Syn}
Tetley Raspberry and cranberry green tea

Dinner
2 pieces of leftover SW syn free pasta quiche 

Tea
Roast chicken dinner
Carrot n turnip, peas, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli
Yorkie pud {4 Syns}
Mash {1.5 Syns}
Gravy {1 Syn}

Supper/Snacks
Half a melon
2 Sml ham and egg omelette
1 tbsp Asda reduced fat salad cream {1 Syn}

Total Syns
Exercise
None

Thats all from me today me lovelies and thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...