My Supportive Followers...

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Saturday {16.8.2014}...Daily Food Diary

Hello me lovelies

Today was a better day for me foodwise, actually everything was better which i am pleased to say, i'm not sure why i was in such a good mood but i was, maybe because me & Lee are going to have such a lovely peaceful night while the boys are sleeping at my parents house...YAY!!
It gave us time to talk about Lee's and my health without the boys been around and listening...kids have enough on their plate without our problems etc
Then the rest of the night was ours to catch up on T.v and just spending some quality time together!!

Enough about that here's what my food looked like today on Extra Easy...
Breakfast
Banana {before exercise}
35g porridge oats made up with water and milk from my daily allowance of 350ml skimmed milk {HEA}
Sweetener
Sliced banana
1 tsp Maple syrup {0.5 Syns}

Dinner
Late dinner of fruit from Asda

Tea
2 pieces of SW syn free cheese and broccoli pasta quiche made with Batchelors pasta sauce excluding milk and butter
Grilled chicken and salad
Pitta {7.5 Syns}
2 tbsp Hellmanns lighter then light mayo {1 Syn} 

Supper/Snacks
None

Total Syns
Exercise

Thats all from me today me lovelies and thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...