My Supportive Followers...

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Friday {8.8.2014}...Daily Food Diary

Hello me lovelies

Today i went to see my Diabetic nurse for my 3 monthly check and this is the outcome...
Everything changed for the better...YAY!!!

Here's what my food looked like today on Extra Easy...
Breakfast
35g Porridge oats {HEB} made with water
Sweetener
1 tsp Maple syrup {0.5 Syns}

Dinner
Missed

Tea
Mash made up with 1tsp Flora lighter then light {0.5 Syns}
Chicken
Peas
Carrots
Green beans
Yorkshire pud {2 Syns}
Gravy {2 Syns}

Supper/Snacks
Raspberry Jelly {0.5 Syns}
Mullerlight Smooth toffee
Banana
Options Belgian choc coconut {1.5 Syns}

Total Syns
7 Syns

Exercise
None

Thats all from me today me lovelies and thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...