My Supportive Followers...

Thursday 31 July 2014

Wednesday...Daily Food Diary & Wednesday Weigh-in

Hello me lovelies

Sorry this post is late and i didn't get it posted last night like promised but yesterday i was out of all sorts due to my weekly weigh-in sicky feeling i get every Wednesday but yesterday was bad and this is what happened...
*hangs head in shame* 

Not sure why i was worried because i know i had a fabulous week and it was all for nothing because here's the outcome...
and look at what i have achieved...
Yay!! Got my Stone and half award and i also got "Slimmer of the Week" Double Yay!!

I haven't got my Stone and half certificate as yet as my consultant is waiting for her delivery of them but still I have my shiny sticker for what i have achieved :)

Thats all from me for now me lovelies, i will be back later with todays food diary and thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may 
leave me :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...