My Supportive Followers...

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Hello and Welcome

Hello me lovelies

Some of you will of noticed my blog name has changed this is because i have been thinking good and hard about sharing my new journey with you so i thought what the hell...just do it!! Lol
So from now on i will no longer be sharing my Art Journalling, digital scrapbooking etc on here any more but if you still would like to see them, then please head over to my Crafts blog which you will find the link on my sidebar.
If you still want to follow me here which i really hope you will join me on my journey of losing weight, then please re-add my link to your reading list on blogger!!

I hope you like my new name of this blog...

This is my little Journey

After finding out i had Type 2 Diabetes i decided it was time to lose lots of my excess weight i carry around with me so i joined Slimming World and i have been following the Extra Easy plan for about 7 {sorry it's 6, not 7} weeks now and i am loving it {YAY!!}

Slimming World

I bet your wondering why i decided to share my experience with you...well i thought it's a way of helping me but also helping you guys too!!

I will share my loss's, gain's and maintains with you, awards i receive and when i feel more comfortable with this i may share photo's of myself and maybe my weight but that's a long way off at the moment as i still don't feel brave and ready for that step yet.

I then decided that i will share Slimming World recipe's that i have tried and tested and these post's will contain photo's of what i have cooked too, i will also share any hints and tips that i come across on my journey.

I will do a post every Wednesday night which will be called Weigh-in Wednesday, this will keep you informed of my progress on my little journey, then on other days i will share other Slimming World things with you but only as and when i can as i am a busy mum to 4 very active boys.

Anyhoo me lovelies i think that's enough waffle from me...for now anyway Lol
I really do hope you will follow me on this journey and hope you will like what i have to share with you...if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me on my email that i have added in my sidebar or leave me a comment on this blog and will get back to you as soon as i can!!

Thank you for stopping by and for any sweet comments you may leave me...
Till next time me lovelies :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...