My Supportive Followers...

Saturday 26 July 2014

Saturday...Daily Food Diary

Hello me lovelies

Today i had a fabulous day because...
We had a great time treating ourselves...me thinks we need to do it more often!!
We got ourselves some vest tops and leggings to lounge around in at home and to do our exercise's too...we got ourselves a few other things while we was out but nothing really exciting Lol
Tonight my legs are aching after all that walking today...wonder how many calories i burned off! Hopefully it will be loads and i will have a good weight loss on Wednesday Lol

 Right enough waffling, here's what today's meals look like...
Sorry forgot to take a photo of my supper!!

Breakfast
Coffee made with part of my 250ml semi skimmed milk {HEA}
Muller light greek style coconut with a hint of vanilla yogurt {0.5syns}
Banana

Dinner
Leftover World Kitchen aromatic thai cous cous with cucumber {1syn}

Tea
2 Slices of Hovis Wholemeal Nimble 400g loaf {HEB}
Beans
Egg fried in frylight

Supper
Grilled Chicken
Pitta {7.5syns}
Lettuce and onion

Snacks
Muller light banana and custard yogurt
Banana
Sprinkle of cinnamon

Total Syns
9 Syns

Exercise
None today

That's all from me tonight and thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...