My Supportive Followers...

Friday 25 July 2014

Friday...Daily Food Diary

Hello me lovelies

Sorry i am late tonight but i've had a busy day today getting the boys up, brekki and rest of the usual chores of getting them ready or least making they are getting themselves ready because they are all old enough to sort themselves out before taking them to my mum's because they don't like shopping but it's okay for me to do it all and then before i left they gave me their orders of what they would like...cheeky beggers Lol
 So off i went armed with 2 shopping lists one for me and one for my sister to do our food shopping, came home put it all away and then went back to my mums to pick the boys up, came home and cooked tea before going out to my weekly craft get together with friends so i've not had time to do anything until now so i am going to keep it short but sweet.

Here's what my meals looked like today...
Breakfast
2 Weetabix
Sweetener
Part of 250ml Semi Skimmed milk {HEA}
Muller light greek style lucious lemon yogurt
Sugar Free summer fruit juice

Dinner
Missed

Tea
Ham and egg omelette
Asda Ranch salad with the sauce etc
Half pkt of World Kitchen aromatic thai cous cous {1 syn} and cucumber
2 tbsp Asda reduced fat salad cream {2 syns}
Asda wafer thin ham

Snacks
Cappacino ice cream
Raspberry jelly {0.5syns}

Total Syns
3.5 Syns

Exercise

Well me lovelies thats all from tonight as i am absolutely knackered, thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave me :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...