My Supportive Followers...

Sunday 27 July 2014

Sunday...Daily Food Diary

Hello me lovelies

Hope you all have had a fabulous relaxing Sunday!!

I have but it didn't start that way Lol I got up, fed the boys, helped my 16 yr old clean his newly pierced ears {he's planning on stretching them!} and then i got on with doing my exercising on the Wii for 31 minutes...its not long for some but it is to me when i haven't done any exercising in my life except walk!!
Afterwards it was the case of getting a shower and then have my brekki while otherhalf sorted everything else out and then get ready to pick my sis up to go to our parents for our dinner/tea...it was yummy :)

Also shaved my Dad's hair today because the barber he normally use's has closed for a bit or maybe for good, not sure as yet...anyhoo pleased to say he was pleased of what i did, omg i was soooo nervous doing it though it was probably in case i went wrong or something went wrong but it didn't  Lol

 Right enough waffling because i want to get settled down to watch a bit of tv before bed so here's what today's meals look like...
I din't have any dinner again today!!

Breakfast
Melon
Sugar free juice

Dinner
None

Tea
Chicken
peas, cabbage, carrot and turnip
Yorkie pud {4.5syns},
Gravy {2syns}
Mash made with stork {2syns}

Supper
Ham and egg omelette
30g Grated Cheese {HEA}
Options Choc and Ginger cocoa {1.5syns}

Snacks
1 Summer fruit and 1 Cherry bakewell Alpen light bars {HEB}

Total Syns
10 Syns

Exercise
That's all from me tonight and thank you for stopping by here and for any sweet comments you may leave :)
Till next time...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good day to me! I think 30 minutes on the wii is quite good, it gets tiring very quickly. I need to make more of an effort to get on mine xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...